How It Works
Touchpoint Dashboard allows you to create your own journey mapping template and organize your maps for teams of any size. Each map will come to life with touchpoints that have images, data attributes, and a story board. All of this cumulates with action plans and real-time validation from customers.
- Drag and drop touchpoints onto the canvas to build a beautiful journey map.
- Add touchpoints to your own template using your own fields.
- Make each touchpoint come to life with images, audio, or video.
- Share and discuss the map online with anyone.
- Give others editing rights to work alongside you.
- Add notes to touchpoints and receive email alerts.
- Ask your customers if the map is right.
- Let customer rank the importance of touchpoints.
- Get reports that reveal how your map is performing real time.
- Filter to touchpoints that matter.
- Create charts to see trends in the map.
- Change the X and Y axis to see different perspectives.
- Use story mode to capture the most impactful touchpoints.
- Add images, audio, and video to make the story powerful.
- Sharing the story is simple just like swiping through pictures on a device.
- Review the touchpoints by cost and effort to find quick wins.
- Create initiatives, tasks, and due dates on top of any touchpoints.
- Review the initiatives and filter for items coming due soon.
- Tag your projects into categories for reporting.
- Build reports that span multiple projects to show a program-level view.
- Easily share executive-level reports via URL, PDF, or Excel.